Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Question Featured on Marie TV!

I am so excited to share this with you all! For over a year now I have been a huge fan of Marie Forleo. She is such an inspiration to entrepreneurs, artists and writers. Her motto is "Create a business and life you love." She has written several books, has a fabulous you-tube channel and has even appeared on Oprah!

I was feeling discouraged one day and decided I would write to her. I figured she must get thousands of e-mails each week and thought it was a shot in the dark...but...ok here's the good part... She featured my question on her Q & A Tuesday episode today!!!

I hope you are as inspired by her as I am. Her wit, humor and creativity bring business knowledge to the masses in a way that is fun and interesting. Enjoy, Here's the link!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R1Lk2j-MAg&feature=em-uploademail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

BlogCatalog